FC-150 / FC-170 (1956-1964)

1956 - 1964

With the aim of creating a truck which could go anywhere, in 1957, Willys’ engineers created the FC (forward control), a four-wheel drive truck for work use. Even if, at first glance, it appears to have little in common with the typical Jeep® design, it was practically built on the model of the CJ5 chassis.